Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mia Meets Santa?

Today, Mia went to her very first Brunch with Santa at her Tutu and Sir's country club. Since she is only two weeks old she spent most of the morning asleep in her car seat.
Then she ate and snuggled with her Sir.
When it was time to actually sit on Santa's lap, big brother Noah was, once again, not having any of it. This is the third year in a row that he cried when he came within two feet of the big guy. Sigh. There's always next year, Noah.
Since Mia is still so small, I decided that I would fore go the Santa lap sitting. This was a close as I was willing to get this year.
We hope you enjoyed your first Santa Brunch, Miss Mia. You sure fit in with everyone and their festive duds, that's for sure. Thanks, Tutu and Sir, for inviting us! We look forward to next year...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you there next year, Mia!! I wonder if you will like Santa and I wonder what beautiful outfit you will wear.

    ReplyDelete