Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 18...And Doing Fine!

Not much to report at this point. I'm 18 weeks along, feeling great and getting big. I'm a bit tired but that is to be expected at this point. I am looking forward to our Maui trip next month so I can kick back and relax by the pool. Heartburn comes and goes but I am managing it for now. 

I had an OB/GYN appointment on June 9 and the doctor says that Peanut is growing well and has a strong heartbeat. He says no problem traveling to Hawaii next month. Yippee! We have an ultrasound schedule for Monday, June 27, so we're hoping to get a good view of Peanut and hopefully determine his/her sex. Big Brother Noah and Tutu will be there for the show! So stay tuned for some photos of Peanut on early next week...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for our trip to Maui!!! Oh wait... I am not going you say? Bummer! Glad you get to kick back at least.

    ReplyDelete